From LinuxReviewsJump to navigationJump to search
- This page lists AMD news alphabetically. See the page AMD news for a list sorted by publication date.
Pages in category "AMD news"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- AMD Admits Ryzen 3000 Series CPUs are Broken, promises BIOS update
- AMD Announced 8 Core Laptop APUs and CPUs and a 64 Core Threadripper CPU at CES 2020
- AMD Announces Four 5000-Series Ryzen CPUs
- AMD Announces Record High Q3 2020 Profits And $35 Billion Deal To Buy Xilinx
- AMD At The X.Org Developers Conference 2020: No-No Baking Your Graphics Card
- AMD finally submits kernel patch for broken RDRAND on older AMD APUs
- AMD Hopes To Get Sensor Fusion Hub Driver For AMD Laptop Gyroscopes And Other Sensors Into Linux 5.10
- AMD Launches 3 High-End RX 6000-Series GPUs For 4k Gaming
- AMD Navi Support is merged into the upcoming Linux Kernel 5.3
- AMD Radeon Open Compute 4.2 Is Released
- AMD Radeon Open Compute Framework 3.7 Released
- AMD Reveals Picture Of RX 6000 Series GPU With 2 8-Pin PSU Connectors
- AMD ROCm 3.8 Is Released
- AMD ROCm 4.1 Is Released With A Fine New Notice Saying "GUI-Based software" Is "Not Supported"
- AMD Ryzen 3000 series CPUs can't do Random on boot causing Boot Failure on newer Linux distributions
- AMD Ryzen 3000 series CPUs will not be able to boot modern Linux distributions for another "few" weeks
- AMDVLK 2020.Q3.5 Alternative AMD Vulkan Driver Released With Four Game Specific Fixes And Sub-RADV Performance
- AMDVLK 2020.Q4.1 Is Released With A New Vulkan Extension And Three Game-Specific Fixes
- AMDVLK 2021.Q2.2 Driver Is Re-Compiled And Re-Released
- AMDVLK v-2020.Q3.6 Is Released With Four Game-Specific Fixes
- AV1 Hardware Video Decode Support For AMD RX 6000 Series GPUs Coming In Linux 5.10
- Linux 5.9 Brings Hardware Accelerated Video Playback To 10+ Year Old AMD Graphics Cards Using The "amdgpu" Linux Kernel Driver
- Linux 5.9 Is Released With New Drivers, Improved AMD GPU Support, And Support The x86-64 FSGSBASE CPU Instructions
- Linux 5.9-rc8 Is Out With PCIe IDs for AMDs Upcoming Sienna Cichlid GPUs
- Linux AV1 Hardware Video Decoding Support Ready For Intel Tiger Lake