From LinuxReviewsJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "AMD news"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- AMD Admits Ryzen 3000 Series CPUs are Broken, promises BIOS update
- AMD finally submits kernel patch for broken RDRAND on older AMD APUs
- AMD Navi Support is merged into the upcoming Linux Kernel 5.3
- AMD Ryzen 3000 series CPUs can't do Random on boot causing Boot Failure on newer Linux distributions
- AMD Ryzen 3000 series CPUs will not be able to boot modern Linux distributions for another "few" weeks