From LinuxReviewsJump to navigationJump to search
- 3YE's (써드아이) Lastest Digital Single "Stalker" Has Reached 500k+ Views On YouTubeThe 3-member South Korean girl group 3YE has had massive success with their wonderful new digital single Stalker released on April 1st. The single has so far gained 563,376 views from international audiences on the popular K-pop music video website "YouTube". The group has also gained many views on Naver TV and South Korean music streaming services.
- Ubuntu Entertainment Has Released A Wonderful Teaser Video For Yukika Teramoto's Upcoming Mini-Album "timeabout".The South Korea-based actor and singer Yukika Teramoto (Korean: 유키카; Japanese: ユキカ) will launch a new mini-album titled "timeabout", published by her agency Ubuntu Entertainment, on April 7th. The mini-album will have six wonderful and amazing tracks - if the short clips in the teaser video is anything to go by.
- WJSN (우주소녀) Announces "Unnatural" Comeback Mini-Album With "Hidden" Teaser FilmStarship Entertainment has announced that WJSN is doing a comeback with a new mini-album titled "Unnatural". They have not yet released a tracklist, but they have set a release-date: The new WJSN "Unnatural" mini-album will become available on March 31st, 2021.
- Voice Goddess Wendy From Red Velvet Debuts Solo On April 5thSM Entertainment has announced that Red Velvets Wendy will debut solo with an mini-album titled "Like Water" on April 5th. It will have 5 songs that are said to contain "sincere messages and warm emotions".
- Kim Se Jeong (김세정) Announces Second Mini-AlbumThe Korean actor and pop-sensation Kim Se Jeong (김세정) as announced the track-list for her second mini-album. It looks very promising.
- It's YeridayKim Ye-rim (김예림), better know as Yeri from the wonderful South Korean k-pop group Red Velvet, was born on March 5th 1999. It's not yet March 5th in most of the world but it is March 5th in South Korea. That makes today Yeriday! We wish Yeri a happy birthday and a happy Yeriday.
- Korean Trot Singer Kang Hye Yeon's Latest Cover Brings Attention To Lonely Single MothersMany single mothers struggle with trying to make ends meet because their husband left them with a child to raise on their own. South Korean pop sensation Kang Hye Yeon brings awareness to women in this very unfortunate situation with her new wonderfully performed cover of the tradition Korean trot song "Golden Grass - Mother's Song" (금잔디 - 엄마의 노래).
- YooA Bon Voyage Plymouth Theme Now AvailableSouth Korean pop idol YooA, from the popular group Oh My Girl, is making waves with her wonderful new Bon Voyage solo-single. YooA was born on September 17th, 1995 so we made a Bon-Voyage-themed Plymouth boot splash theme as a birthday-present. The "Yooa-BonVoyage" Plymouth theme features YooA in one of the promotional Bon Voyage pictures released by her record company.
- K-Pop Fans Are Outraged Over The 2020 Idol Star Athletics Championship Taking Place Without A Live AudienceThis years Idol Star Athletics Championship will take place during the Chuseok (추석) Korean Harvest festival holiday from September 30th to October 2nd this year. The event will take place without a live audience due to concerns over this springs slightly worse than average seasonal cold. Many Korean idol fans are very dissatisfied with this decisions.
- Twice Fanfare Contest: Find The Missing Twice MemberThe South Korean all-girl pop group Twice is currently holding a fanfare contest at one of their Korean fan sites. The objective is to find out which of the nine members are missing from a picture where each member, except one, is repeated numerous times. You will be able to see which member is missing if you have a clear mind and you patiently study the picture.
- Second Mini Album "Dear My Color" From Korean Pop Sensation 보라미유 (Boramiyu) Is Released And It Is WonderfulThe second mini-album from Korean solo artist 보라미유 (Boramiyu) starts off with the very soothing and charming song love song "우리가 틀렸던 건 아닐 거야". The mini-albums second song, 10분 전, is a very happy and cheerful song which shines with wonderful vocal performance. It just gets better from there.
- Sunmi's fabulous song "Gashina" has reached 100 million views on YouTubeSunmi's had a string of great songs topping the charts the last few years including "24 Hours", "Heroine", "Siren" and "Gashina". Most of them have been seen by about 50 million views. It turns out "Gashina" is the most popular of her hits and it has now passed the 100 million view milestone.
- Tracklist for WJSN's upcoming album "For The Summer" revealed
- New WJSN album "For The Summer" coming in 7 daysPoplar pop-group WJSN (우주소녀) will be releasing a new album named "For The Summer" just a week from now. We can hardly wait.
- K-Pop group Pristin has disbandedPledis Entertainment has ended their contracts with the individual members of Pristin after just two years. It's over, there will be no more Wee Woo from Pristin.
Retrieved from "https://linuxreviews.org/w/index.php?title=K-pop_news&oldid=18257"