From LinuxReviewsJump to navigationJump to search
- 2007-02-08: Tor 0.1.2.7-alpha is out
"This is the seventh development snapshot for the 0.1.2.x series. It makes rate limiting much more comfortable for servers, along with a huge pile of other bugfixes.
- 2007-01-06: Tor 0.1.2.5-alpha is out
Tor is a anonymity network which allows you to read and publish anonymously on the Internet.
- 23rd Chaos Communication Congress
- 2006-12-17: Tor 0.1.1.26 fixes HttpProxyAuthenticator privacy flaw
Tor 0.1.1.26 fixes a serious privacy bug for people who use the
- 2006-12-05: Tor 0.1.2.4-alpha is out
A new alpha version of Tor is out. This is the fourth development snapshot for the 0.1.2.x series. It fixes some bugs. The Windows and OS X bundles include the new Privoxy 3.0.6.
- 2006-11-06: Tor 0.1.2.3-alpha is out
The third development snapshot for the 0.1.2.x series of Tor onion router (which allows you to use the Internet anonymously) is out.
- 2006-11-05: Vidalia 0.0.9 is released
- 2006-10-24: Internet Explorer v7 blocks users from downloading Mozilla Firefox 1.5.x
Users of "that" OS which comes with something called "Internet Explorer" are reporting that they are unable to download Mozilla Firefox using that browser.
- 2006-10-10: Tor 0.1.2.2-alpha is out
A new development snapshot of Tor is now available.
- 2006-09-29: Tor v0.1.1.24 released
The Tor developers are proud to present yet another stable version of the Tor onion router.
- 2006-08-30: Gentoo Linux 2006.1 Unleashed.
(Official press release)
- 26. August 2006: libquicktime-0.9.10 released
This is a bugfix release, no new features were added.
- 2006-02-27: Gentoo 2006.0 released
The first Gentoo Linux in the 2006 series is now available.