Sunmi's fabulous song "Gashina" has reached 100 million views on YouTube
Sunmi's had a string of great songs topping the charts the last few years including "24 Hours", "Heroine", "Siren" and "Gashina". Most of them have been seen by about 50 million views. It turns out "Gashina" is the most popular of her hits and it has now passed the 100 million view milestone.
Sunmi's a fantastic artist who writes most of her songs herself. He's so talented and watching her live performances while compiling kernels makes upgrading very enjoyable.
Heroine has only got 51.7 million views so far even though it's so fantastic it should have ten times that amount of views. Siren, another very catchy song Sunmi released late last year, has 42 million. These songs are objectively much better than "Gashina" yet they have only gotten half as many views.
Very few female solo-artists manage to break the 100 million view barrier on YouTube. The only other female artists who have done this are Taeyeon with "I", HyunA with "Bubble Pop!" and "Ice Cream", IU with "Palette" and Jennie with "SOLO".
Heroine is worth a listen if you haven't heard it - it's a great and very catchy song. It's a personal favorite.
last edited 2019-06-04
Latest news headlines
- Git v2.23.0 is released and available
- Fedora 31 is branched: Here are the high-lights in the next Fedora version
- Creating Worms exploiting Windows Remote Desktop Vulnerabilities knock on port 3389
- Happy Birthday Debian
- AMD finally submits kernel patch for broken RDRAND on older AMD APUs
- Tor Snowflake launched as a censorship countermeasure for the The Onion Router network
- Treasure-trove of internal Google documents showing censorship and bias leaked by insider
- Linux Kernel 5.3-rc4 released
- Xfce 4.14 Released
See the more archive for news headlines