Sunmi's fabulous song "Gashina" has reached 100 million views on YouTube
Sunmi's had a string of great songs topping the charts the last few years including "24 Hours", "Heroine", "Siren" and "Gashina". Most of them have been seen by about 50 million views. It turns out "Gashina" is the most popular of her hits and it has now passed the 100 million view milestone.
Sunmi's a fantastic artist who writes most of her songs herself. He's so talented and watching her live performances while compiling kernels makes upgrading very enjoyable.
Heroine has only got 51.7 million views so far even though it's so fantastic it should have ten times that amount of views. Siren, another very catchy song Sunmi released late last year, has 42 million. These songs are objectively much better than "Gashina" yet they have only gotten half as many views.
Very few female solo-artists manage to break the 100 million view barrier on YouTube. The only other female artists who have done this are Taeyeon with "I", HyunA with "Bubble Pop!" and "Ice Cream", IU with "Palette" and Jennie with "SOLO".
Heroine is worth a listen if you haven't heard it - it's a great and very catchy song. It's a personal favorite.
last edited 2019-06-04
Latest news headlines
- Mesa 19.3.0 Will Be Released Next Week
- Purism Announces US-Manufactured Librem 5 Model For $1999 USD
- Linux Kernel Could Support Automatic Closing Of CD/DVD Drive Trays On Mount (Again)
- Libxfce4ui 4.15.0 Is Released, Drops GTK2 Support
- Memory Chips Will See "Strong Demand" (=Rising Prices) In 2020
- Linux Kernel To Get CPU Idle Cooling Solution
- Steam's November Numbers Show Linux Gaming To Be Stagnant
- Virgil Griffith Arrested For Talking About The CryptoCurrency Etherium in North Korea
- Wine 4.21 Is Released With DHCP HTTP Proxy Configuration
See the more archive for news headlines