Korean Trot Singer Kang Hye Yeon's Latest Cover Brings Attention To Lonely Single Mothers
Many single mothers struggle with trying to make ends meet because their husband left them with a child to raise on their own. South Korean pop sensation Kang Hye Yeon brings awareness to women in this very unfortunate situation with her new wonderfully performed cover of the tradition Korean trot song "Golden Grass - Mother's Song" (금잔디 - 엄마의 노래).
South Korean pop sensation has been Kang Hye Yeon has been making solo-covers of traditional Korean trot songs after themore mainstream pop group BESTie was disbanded in 2018. Her latest superbly performed cover "Golden Grass - Mother's Song" (금잔디 - 엄마의 노래) brings attention to the hardships and the loneliness many single mothers experience.
처음으로 느껴보았던 당신의 사랑 앞에서
In front of your love that I felt for the first time
Latest News From The South Korean Pop Music Industry:
- 3YE's (써드아이) Lastest Digital Single "Stalker" Has Reached 500k+ Views On YouTube
- Ubuntu Entertainment Has Released A Wonderful Teaser Video For Yukika Teramoto's Upcoming Mini-Album "timeabout".
- WJSN (우주소녀) Announces "Unnatural" Comeback Mini-Album With "Hidden" Teaser Film
- Voice Goddess Wendy From Red Velvet Debuts Solo On April 5th
- Kim Se Jeong (김세정) Announces Second Mini-Album
- It's Yeriday
Latest News Headlines
- Monero P2Pool V1.0 Is Released
- Macs & MacOS: Greener Grass?
- Privacy vs "I have nothing to hide"
- GIMP 2.99.6 Is Released
- Tor 0.4.5.8 Is Released
See the news archive for more headlines