gbrainy Is 2.4.2 Released
Developer Jordi Mas has proudly released a new version of the educational brain teaser game Gbrainy. Gbrainy has logic puzzles, calculation trainers, memory trainers and "verbal analogies" for those who, like the games name implies, want to train their brain. The latest version has updated and fixed translations and that's it.
written by 윤채경 (Yoon Chae-kyung). published 2020-03-13 - last edited 2020-03-24
The complete list of changes since the previous 2.4.1 version was released is rather short:
"Updated & fixes in translations"
That's it, that is all there is to this new version.
gbrainy was first released in August 2007. It has been expanded to include more and more brain teasing puzzles over the years. gbrainy currently comes with a total of 200 brain teasing puzzles in four categories. It has:
- 70 logic puzzles
- 14 calculation trainers
- 10 memory trainers
- 106 verbal analogies
The source for gbrainy 2.4.2 can be acquired from gent.softcatala.org/jmas/gbrainy/. It is a small compile but you might as well install the previous version from your distributions repositories and get the updated version when your distribution makes it available, there is no reason to compile the latest version if you just want to try it. There is, after all, nothing new beyond some updated and fixed translation in version 2.4.2.
Latest Gaming News
- New Hong Kong Security Law Could Slow SuperTuxKart Development
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 Is Being Given Away For Free On Steam Until May 1st
- The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M 2.1.0 RC1 Is Released
- Wine 5.5 Brings Bux Fixes For Beat Hazard 2, iTunes, How To Survive And More
- Get Tomb Raider For Free On Steam Until March 24th
Latest News Headlines
- Linux Mint 20 Blocks And Removes Snap Citing Backdoor To Canonicals SnapCraft Store
- Linux 5.8 Brings Per-Core Energy Sensor Support For AMD CPUs
- The Flutter SDK Is Ready To Be Used For Native Linux Software Development
- Mpv drops GNOME support