Gbrainy v2.4.1 released
Jordi Mas is proud to announce a new version of the brain teaser game Gbrainy. There's not much new in this version, a mono dependency as well as some unused code has been removed and there's a small change to a metadata file.
The complete list of changes since version version 2.4.0 are:
- Remove mono-addins dependency
- Improve gbrainy.appdata.xml.in metadata
- Remove unused code and scripts variables
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Gbrainy: It's a really fun brain-challenging game with logic puzzles, memory training, verbal challenges and math puzzles. It's really fun. You can read our full review here.
You can download the new version from https://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/gbrainy/gbrainy-2.4.1.tar.gz if you really want to. There's probably a up-to-date enough version like 2.4.0 in your distributions repositories. Just use your distributions normal install method if you want to try it.
You can find the full release announcement inthe gnome-announce-list.
last edited 2019-06-03
Latest news headlines
- Git v2.23.0 is released and available
- Fedora 31 is branched: Here are the high-lights in the next Fedora version
- Creating Worms exploiting Windows Remote Desktop Vulnerabilities knock on port 3389
- Happy Birthday Debian
- AMD finally submits kernel patch for broken RDRAND on older AMD APUs
- Tor Snowflake launched as a censorship countermeasure for the The Onion Router network
- Treasure-trove of internal Google documents showing censorship and bias leaked by insider
- Linux Kernel 5.3-rc4 released
- Xfce 4.14 Released
See the more archive for news headlines