Gbrainy v2.4.1 released
Jordi Mas is proud to announce a new version of the brain teaser game Gbrainy. There's not much new in this version, a mono dependency as well as some unused code has been removed and there's a small change to a metadata file.
The complete list of changes since version version 2.4.0 are:
- Remove mono-addins dependency
- Improve gbrainy.appdata.xml.in metadata
- Remove unused code and scripts variables
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Gbrainy: It's a really fun brain-challenging game with logic puzzles, memory training, verbal challenges and math puzzles. It's really fun. You can read our full review here.
You can download the new version from https://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/gbrainy/gbrainy-2.4.1.tar.gz if you really want to. There's probably a up-to-date enough version like 2.4.0 in your distributions repositories. Just use your distributions normal install method if you want to try it.
You can find the full release announcement inthe gnome-announce-list.
last edited 2019-06-03
Latest news headlines
- Mesa 19.3.0 Will Be Released Next Week
- Purism Announces US-Manufactured Librem 5 Model For $1999 USD
- Linux Kernel Could Support Automatic Closing Of CD/DVD Drive Trays On Mount (Again)
- Libxfce4ui 4.15.0 Is Released, Drops GTK2 Support
- Memory Chips Will See "Strong Demand" (=Rising Prices) In 2020
- Linux Kernel To Get CPU Idle Cooling Solution
- Steam's November Numbers Show Linux Gaming To Be Stagnant
- Virgil Griffith Arrested For Talking About The CryptoCurrency Etherium in North Korea
- Wine 4.21 Is Released With DHCP HTTP Proxy Configuration
See the more archive for news headlines