Gbrainy v2.4.1 released
Jordi Mas is proud to announce a new version of the brain teaser game Gbrainy. There's not much new in this version, a mono dependency as well as some unused code has been removed and there's a small change to a metadata file.
The complete list of changes since version version 2.4.0 are:
- Remove mono-addins dependency
- Improve gbrainy.appdata.xml.in metadata
- Remove unused code and scripts variables
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Gbrainy: It's a really fun brain-challenging game with logic puzzles, memory training, verbal challenges and math puzzles. It's really fun. You can read our full review here.
You can download the new version from https://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/gbrainy/gbrainy-2.4.1.tar.gz if you really want to. There's probably a up-to-date enough version like 2.4.0 in your distributions repositories. Just use your distributions normal install method if you want to try it.
You can find the full release announcement inthe gnome-announce-list.
last edited 2019-06-03
Latest news headlines
- Xfce4-panel 4.15.0 kicks off Xfce's march towards a 4.16 release
- Sudo bug lets users who are allowed to run commands as another user to run them as root instead
- Intels upcoming i3 CPUs raise the bar for entry-level CPUs to four cores and four threads
- Free Software Enthusiasts are The Worst when it comes to AdBlocking
- Facebook's digital currency Libra appears to be falling apart as major players leave before commitment deadline
- New stable kernels: 5.3.6, 4.19.79 and 4.14.149 are now available
- Firefox 69.0.3 with nothing new for free software users
- GNOME Internet Radio Locator v2.0.8 is now available
- GNOME 3.34.1 is now available
See the more archive for news headlines