Thunar 1.8.12 Is Out
The Xfce team has released another minor bug-fixing version of the Thunar file manager. The latest version fixes a startup crash on OpenBSD, a bug where Thunar would try to store the coloum width repeatedly, a fix for situations where files can't be moved to the trashcan and a few more. Translations for several languages have been updated.
Thunar's Icon View showing image file previews in a folder full of pictures of Gugudan's Mina.
The release notes for Thunar 1.8.12 are as follows:
- NULL is the proper sentinel for g_object_new() (Bug 16310)
- Drop timer on finalize (Bug 15305)
- Store column width setting asynchronously and only once (Bug 15305)
- When move to trash fails, ask whether to delete files (Bug 15975)
- Ctrl+Mousewheel does not enlarge/shrink entries (for detailed list view) (Bug 15936)
- Extra padding for Eject button when scrollbar is visible (Bug 15312)
- Use standard icon instead of custom
- Translation Updates: Albanian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, Galician, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian