Personal finances manager Skrooge 2.20.0 released
A new version of the popular personal finance manager Skrooge is now available with some bugs fixes and the ability to import accounts from German AqBanking that don't have IBAN numbers.
Skrooge may be worth a try if you need an overview of your personal finances and you do not know how setup a double book a spreadsheet and don't want to or can't learn.
The new version fixes 12 bugs and adds a new REGEXPCAPTURE operator to Skrooge's "Search and Process".
There's packages for Skrooge in all the major distributions repositories. Those will be recent but not the shiny new 2.20.0 version. There are appimage, snap and flatpack images available at https://skrooge.org/download for those who want the latest. There's also a packages for MacOS and Windows available - and a package for Opensuze with a z.
Skrooge's website is at https://skrooge.org/ and there is a very in-depth manual available at https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-office/skrooge/index.html
published 2019-06-25 - last edited 2019-06-25
Latest KDE News
- Windows users of KDE applications: Do not uninstall.exe
- It's over, Kubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish is EOL
- KDE Connect now lets you connect your Mac to Android phones and Linux desktops
- Happy birthday KDE Plama 5
- Kdenlive 19.04.3 released with a whole lot of bug-fixes
- Finance Manager KMyMoney v5.0.5 Released
Latest News Headlines
- Biostar BIOSes enabling PCIe Gen 4 on AMD 400-series Motherboards are available
- Huawei is moving to promote their EROFS read-only filesystem from the kernel staging area
- Linux Kernel 5.3rc1 and new Stable branch Kernels released
- VLC video player has gaping security hole and there's no fix available