Personal finances manager Skrooge 2.20.0 released
A new version of the popular personal finance manager Skrooge is now available with some bugs fixes and the ability to import accounts from German AqBanking that don't have IBAN numbers.
Skrooge may be worth a try if you need an overview of your personal finances and you do not know how setup a double book a spreadsheet and don't want to or can't learn.
The new version fixes 12 bugs and adds a new REGEXPCAPTURE operator to Skrooge's "Search and Process".
There's packages for Skrooge in all the major distributions repositories. Those will be recent but not the shiny new 2.20.0 version. There are appimage, snap and flatpack images available at https://skrooge.org/download for those who want the latest. There's also a packages for MacOS and Windows available - and a package for Opensuze with a z.
Skrooge's website is at https://skrooge.org/ and there is a very in-depth manual available at https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-office/skrooge/index.html
published 2019-06-25 - last edited 2019-06-25
Latest KDE News
- Qt Could Go Proprietary, KDE Relationship And Qt-Based Free Software In Jeopardy
- KDE Plasma 5.18 Wallpaper Winner Announced
- KDE Video Editor Kdenlive 19.12 Is Released With a New Audio Mixer, Global Effects And Many Performance Improvements
- Krita Gets $25,000 From Epic Games
- Calligra Plan 3.2.2 Released With 4 Bug-Fixes
- KDEs "Season of KDE 2020" Student Program is Open For Enrolment
Latest News Headlines
- Dozens Of High Profile Twitter Accounts Owned And Used For Bitcoin Scam: "Tough day" For Twitter
- Apple Recommend Not Covering Your Laptops Webcam, Claims It Can Damage Hardware
- The New Wine Vulkan Backend For DirectX 9-11 Is Coming Along Nicely
- The Debian Project Wants You To Tell Them If And Why You Are Using Debian LTS Versions