Mutazione Got A Native Linux Version
The "mutant soap opera" game Mutazione from the small game studio Die Gute Fabrik has a native Linux version ready. Mutazione is an original adventure game with has cartoon-like hand-illustrated graphics. It was made using the Unity game engine. It is not free software, buying it will set you back $20 or 18€.
written by 林慧 (Wai Lin). published 2020-02-16 - last edited 2020-02-16
The indie-game Mutazione is nominated for four Independent Game Festival awards and it has overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam.
The game studio behind it, Die Gute Fabrik, is quite small and so is the games publisher Akupara Games. It is therefore nice that they decided to make an effort for the barely 1% of gamers who use Linux. The Linux version adds to an already long list of supported platforms: It was made available for Apple Arcade, Playstation 4, Windows and macOS when it was originally released in September 2019.
Announcement teaser video from the Mutazione press-kit.
Latest Gaming News
- Black Lives Matter For Linux
- The Wine 5.13 Development Release Offers 22 Application-Specific Bug Fixes
- The New Wine Vulkan Backend For DirectX 9-11 Is Coming Along Nicely
- SuperTuxKart git20200711 Snapshot Is Released For Android, Linux, and Windows
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Has A New Anti-Cheat Trusted Mode
- New Hong Kong Security Law Could Slow SuperTuxKart Development
Latest News Headlines
- Linux Desktop Market Share Steady at 0.8-3.5% In July 2020
- Linux 5.8 Is Released And It The Largest Release Of All Time
- Firefox 79 Is Released With 10 Security Fixes
- We Are Still Waiting For Microsoft Edge For Linux