KStars v3.2.3 is released with configurable The Sky Map Cursor
KDE's Kstars team have released another minor update to the Kstars 3.2.x series. This version fixes some minor bugs and a race condition and adds the ability to use change the default X cursor in the Sky Map view to either an arrow or a circle.
You can enjoy this new setting under the
Settings menu where you find
Look & Feel.
KStars is worth a test-run if you are unfamiliar with it.
It's got powerful features for professional astronomers but it's also a neat program to play with if you want to brush up on your knowledge of constellations or just want to learn about the night sky.
All the distributions has it so you can easily install a current version by looking for
kstars. Binaries for Mac OS and Windows and Linux source code can be acquired from https://edu.kde.org/kstars/#download
published 2019-05-31 - last edited 2019-06-24
Latest KDE news
- KDE Is Now Offering A Qt 5.15 LTS Branch Patch-set For The Free Software Community
- KDE Plasma 5.21.3 Is Released
- Kdenlive 20.08.2 Is Released With 17 Bug-Fixes And GPU Accelerated Video Rendering
- KDE Launches MyKDE Identity Service
- Linux Desktop Users Who Use Qt or KDE Software May Want To Hard-Code QT AUTO SCREEN SCALE FACTOR and XCURSOR SIZE
- KDE Launches Plasma Widget Tutorial Website
Latest News Headlines
- Free Software Projects Are Not Allowed To Ask For Donations On The Google Play App Store
- RMS addresses the free software community
- Amazon Has Released OpenSearch, An Apache Licensed Alternative To The SSPL Licensed ElasticSearch Search Platform
- 6250+ Free Software Users Have Signed A Letter In Support Of Honorary Doctor Richard Stallman And The FSF Stands By Their Re-Election Of RMS To Their Board
- 3YE's (써드아이) Lastest Digital Single "Stalker" Has Reached 500k+ Views On YouTube