Thunar 4.16.4 Is Released
The latest version of the Thunar file manager for the Xfce desktop environment has seven bug-fixes and updated translations for four languages.
The latest version is a bug-fix release which addresses these issues:
- Regression: Select copied files after copy operation (Issue #520)
- Regression: Allow custom image files for UCA icons (Issue #517)
- Bookmarks no longer need an existing, underlying file (Issue #47)
- Reintroduce alternative zoom shortcuts (Issue #514)
- Prevent hangup if a copy task that is blocked is resumed (Issue #467)
- Dont merge folders when creating copy with same name (Issue #491)
- Fix incorrect return value in scroll event handler (Issue #512)
There's also translation updates for Galician, Hebrew, Italian and Occitan.