Mesa 19.1.3 released
The latest version of the Mesa graphics stack has a long list of fixes for Linux Vulkan users. There's also been some fixes for the NIR shader compiler backend. This is a bug-fix release, major updates like support for AMD Navi GPUs will not arrive until Mesa 19.2 which is scheduled to be release late August.
The game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive rendered using the Mesa graphics stack.
The entire list of bug-fixes since the release of Mesa 19.1.2 are:
- radv: Handle cmask being disallowed by addrlib.
- anv: Add android dependencies on android.
- radv: Only save the descriptor set if we have one.
- anv: Fix pool allocator when first alloc needs to grow
- spirv: Fix stride calculation when lowering Workgroup to offsets
- anv: fix VkExternalBufferProperties for unsupported handles
- anv: fix VkExternalBufferProperties for host allocation
- nir: Add a helper to determine if an intrinsic can be reordered
- radv: fix crash in shader tracing.
- freedreno: Fix assertion failures in context setup in shader-db mode.
- softpipe: Remove unused static function
- intel/vec4: Reswizzle VF immediates too
- nir: Add unit tests for nir_opt_comparison_pre
- nir: Use nir_src_bit_size instead of alu1->dest.dest.ssa.bit_size
- mesa: Set minimum possible GLSL version
- nir/instr_set: Expose nir_instrs_equal()
- nir/loop_analyze: Fix phi-of-identical-alu detection
- nir: Add more helpers for working with const values
- nir/loop_analyze: Handle bit sizes correctly in calculate_iterations
- nir/loop_analyze: Bail if we encounter swizzles
- anv: Set Stateless Data Port Access MOCS
- nir/opt_if: Clean up single-src phis in opt_if_loop_terminator
- nir,intel: Add support for lowering 64-bit nir_opt_extract_*
- anv: Account for dynamic stencil write disables in the PMA fix
- nir/regs_to_ssa: Handle regs in phi sources properly
- nir/loop_analyze: Refactor detection of limit vars
- nir: Add some helpers for chasing SSA values properly
- nir/loop_analyze: Properly handle swizzles in loop conditions
- docs: add sha256 checksums for 19.1.2
- Update version to 19.1.3
- docs: add release notes for 19.1.3
- virgl: Set meta data for textures from handle.
- vulkan/overlay: fix command buffer stats
- vulkan/overlay: fix crash on freeing NULL command buffer
- anv: fix crash in vkCmdClearAttachments with unused attachment
- vulkan/wsi: update swapchain status on vkQueuePresent
- anv: report timestampComputeAndGraphics true
- anv: fix format mapping for depth/stencil formats
- radeonsi: don't set READ_ONLY for const_uploader to fix bindless texture hangs
- anv: fix alphaToCoverage when there is no color attachment
- radv: fix VGT_GS_MODE if VS uses the primitive ID
- meta: memory leak of CopyPixels usage
- mesa: save/restore SSO flag when using ARB_get_program_binary
- meson: Add dep_thread dependency.
- meta: leaking of BO with DrawPixels
The next major Mesa version will be 19.2. It is scheduled to be released at the end of August.
published 2019-07-24 - last edited 2019-07-24
Latest Graphics News
- Mesa 19.1.4 is now available with fixes for hair oddities in Max Payne 3 on AMD/RADV
- Mesa 3d 19.2 Release Plan Announced
- AMD Navi Support is merged into the upcoming Linux Kernel 5.3
- Linux Kernel 5.2 can't into Chromium VAAPI accelerated video on Intel i915
- Mesa 19.1.2 released
Latest News Headlines
- Git v2.23.0 is released and available
- Fedora 31 is branched: Here are the high-lights in the next Fedora version
- Creating Worms exploiting Windows Remote Desktop Vulnerabilities knock on port 3389
- Happy Birthday Debian