Xfce4 Panel Stopwatch Plugin v0.3.1 released
The Xfce team is proud to announce a new version of the gtk3 port of the "stopwatch" panel plugin. This marks yet another milestone on Xfce's march towards a stable 4.14 release which is still on schedule to be released mid-August 2019.
The new Stopwatch panel plugin release fixes "build with vala and GObject instrospection. xfce4-vala is no longer needed.". The new version of Stopwatch look like this:
It will start tracking time like a stopwatch when you click on the timer and stop when you click it again. There is a small icon next to it which allows you to re-set the stopwatch back to zero. That's it, that's all Stopwatch does.
The most popular Linux desktop environment is still otherwise on schedule for a stable release mid-August 2019. Leading Linux distributions like Manjaro Linux already have the 4.14 pre-release as a it's default Xfce4 version.
- Stopwatch's website - which still claims v0.2 is the latest version - can be found at http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-stopwatch-plugin
- The new v0.3.1 release can be downloaded from https://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-stopwatch-plugin/0.3/
published 2019-06-10 - last edited 2019-06-15
Latest news headlines
- Web Browser Showdown: Six Browsers On Four Computers
- KDE Plasma 5.18 Wallpaper Winner Announced
- Rocket League Is Ditching Linux Support
- Linux 5.6 Will Support Per-Die Temperature Readings On AMD Zen2 Processors
- GNU make 4.3 Is Released
- Microsoft WordPad 2020 Will Contain In-App Advertisements
- Wine 5.0 Is Released With Multi-Monitor Support, Vulkan 1.1 Support and New XAudio2 re-implementation
- Per-Process Bandwidth Monitor Bandwhich 0.10.0 Is Released
- Norwegian Study Finds The Online Advertisement Industry To Be "OUT OF CONTROL"
See the more archive for news headlines