Xfce4 Panel Stopwatch Plugin v0.3.1 released
The Xfce team is proud to announce a new version of the gtk3 port of the "stopwatch" panel plugin. This marks yet another milestone on Xfce's march towards a stable 4.14 release which is still on schedule to be released mid-August 2019.
The new Stopwatch panel plugin release fixes "build with vala and GObject instrospection. xfce4-vala is no longer needed.". The new version of Stopwatch look like this:
It will start tracking time like a stopwatch when you click on the timer and stop when you click it again. There is a small icon next to it which allows you to re-set the stopwatch back to zero. That's it, that's all Stopwatch does.
The most popular Linux desktop environment is still otherwise on schedule for a stable release mid-August 2019. Leading Linux distributions like Manjaro Linux already have the 4.14 pre-release as a it's default Xfce4 version.
- Stopwatch's website - which still claims v0.2 is the latest version - can be found at http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-stopwatch-plugin
- The new v0.3.1 release can be downloaded from https://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-stopwatch-plugin/0.3/
published 2019-06-10 - last edited 2019-06-15
Latest news headlines
- Mesa 19.1.1 and 19.0.7 are now available
- Personal finances manager Skrooge 2.20.0 released
- Google Insider Blows Whistle and Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent "Trump situation" in 2020 on Hidden Cam
- KStars 3.3.1 released
- Happy 17th birthday BitlBee
- Intel Ice Lake Desktop and Workstation CPU support added to the Linux Kernel
- The Future of BitlBee, the IRC Gateway for Instant Messaging protocols (MSN, ICQ, Jabber, Yahoo)
- Xfce Cpugraph Plugin 1.0.91 released!
- New Kernels: 5.2-rc6 and stable branch kernels 5.1.14 and 4.19.55 are now available with patch fixing Steam
See the more archive for news headlines