Xfce4 Panel Stopwatch Plugin v0.3.1 released
The Xfce team is proud to announce a new version of the gtk3 port of the "stopwatch" panel plugin. This marks yet another milestone on Xfce's march towards a stable 4.14 release which is still on schedule to be released mid-August 2019.
The new Stopwatch panel plugin release fixes "build with vala and GObject instrospection. xfce4-vala is no longer needed.". The new version of Stopwatch look like this:
It will start tracking time like a stopwatch when you click on the timer and stop when you click it again. There is a small icon next to it which allows you to re-set the stopwatch back to zero. That's it, that's all Stopwatch does.
The most popular Linux desktop environment is still otherwise on schedule for a stable release mid-August 2019. Leading Linux distributions like Manjaro Linux already have the 4.14 pre-release as a it's default Xfce4 version.
- Stopwatch's website - which still claims v0.2 is the latest version - can be found at http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-stopwatch-plugin
- The new v0.3.1 release can be downloaded from https://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-stopwatch-plugin/0.3/
published 2019-06-10 - last edited 2019-06-15
Latest news headlines
- Mesa 19.3.0 Will Be Released Next Week
- Purism Announces US-Manufactured Librem 5 Model For $1999 USD
- Linux Kernel Could Support Automatic Closing Of CD/DVD Drive Trays On Mount (Again)
- Libxfce4ui 4.15.0 Is Released, Drops GTK2 Support
- Memory Chips Will See "Strong Demand" (=Rising Prices) In 2020
- Linux Kernel To Get CPU Idle Cooling Solution
- Steam's November Numbers Show Linux Gaming To Be Stagnant
- Virgil Griffith Arrested For Talking About The CryptoCurrency Etherium in North Korea
- Wine 4.21 Is Released With DHCP HTTP Proxy Configuration
See the more archive for news headlines