Xfce4-time-out-plugin 1.1.1 Is Released
Xfce developer Andre Miranda is proud to announce a new version of the "time-out" panel plugin for the Xfce4 desktop environment. This plugin will lock your screen, forcing you to take a break, every X minutes. The latest release fixes a bug where the lock countdown would start if its configuration was changed.
written by 林慧 (Wai Lin). published 2020-07-07 - last edited 2020-07-07
The full changelog for Xfce4-time-out-plugin 1.1.1 is as follows:
- Do not enable countdown when configuration changes (Bug #16118)
- Add lock button to break dialog (Bug #16317)
- Update URLs from goodies.x.o to docs.x.o (Bug #16179)
- Translation Updates: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian (Armenia), Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Eastern Armenian, English (Australia), Esperanto, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Urdu (Pakistan)
The Xfce4 "time-out" plugin is very useful if you spend too much time in front of a computer and you think someone, or some thing, should remind you to take regular breaks. Employers beware.
Xfce4-time-out-plugin 1.1.1 can be acquired from archive.xfce.org. An older version is likely available in your favourite distributions repositories and most of them will have the new version available shortly.
The source code can be cloned from
http://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-time-out-plugin/ and the official documentation can be found at docs.xfce.org: xfce4-time-out-plugin.
Latest Xfce News
- Xfwm4 4.14.3 Is Released With X-Resource Extension Support
- Thunar 4.15.1 Brings A Pause Button On Copy/Move File Operations And Much More
- Thunar 1.8.14 Is Released
- Thunar 1.8.13 Is Released With Unfortunate Bug That Makes It Useless As A File Manager
- Xfce4-screensaver 0.1.9 Is Released With A Critical Security Fix
Latest News Headlines
- The Massive Intel Leak: The Files It Contains And Their Content
- Wine 5.02 Brings 46 Bug-Fixes To The Stable Wine Branch
- Wine 5.14 Brings 26 Bug-Fixes To The Wine Development Branch
- 20 GiB Internal Intel Document Motherload Is Now Available In Dark Corners Of The Internet