Wondering What Is On A Child's Computer? The United Kingdom's "National Crime Agency" Can Help
The United Kingdom's "National Crime Agency" wants to help you understand what scary programs like Kali Linux, which could be on your child's computer, really are. They have made a highly informative and totally factually accurate poster which you, as a parent, should read so you can understand what kind of dangerous computer programs your child might be using.
written by 권유리 (Kwon Yu-ri). published 2020-02-13 - last edited 2020-02-24
Presented with no further comment..
Yes. It is real. This really is the current state of the country where have to be 18+ and show an ID card to buy a plastic spoon.
- The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M 2.1.0 RC1 Is Released
- Linux 5.6.2 Is Released With Intel Wifi Fix
- GNOME And KDE Are Merging To KNOME - The Next Generation Linux Desktop Environment
- Second Mini Album "Dear My Color" From Korean Pop Sensation 보라미유 (Boramiyu) Is Released And It Is Wonderful
- Wine 5.5 Brings Bux Fixes For Beat Hazard 2, iTunes, How To Survive And More
- Linux 5.6 Is Released
- Pale Moon v188.8.131.52 Is Released
- Some Proprietary AMD GPU Source Code Has Leaked
- Thunar 1.8.14 Is Released