Wondering What Is On A Child's Computer? The United Kingdom's "National Crime Agency" Can Help
The United Kingdom's "National Crime Agency" wants to help you understand what scary programs like Kali Linux, which could be on your child's computer, really are. They have made a highly informative and totally factually accurate poster which you, as a parent, should read so you can understand what kind of dangerous computer programs your child might be using.
written by 권유리 (Kwon Yu-ri). published 2020-02-13 - last edited 2020-02-24
Presented with no further comment..
Yes. It is real. This really is the current state of the country where have to be 18+ and show an ID card to buy a plastic spoon.
- Geoffrey Knauth Elected President Of The Free Software Foundation
- The Massive Intel Leak: The Files It Contains And Their Content
- Wine 5.02 Brings 46 Bug-Fixes To The Stable Wine Branch
- Wine 5.14 Brings 26 Bug-Fixes To The Wine Development Branch
- 20 GiB Internal Intel Document Motherload Is Now Available In Dark Corners Of The Internet
- Mesa 20.1.5 Is Released With 29 Bug-Fixes And SDMA Disabled On Vega GPUs
- Mozilla Is Rolling Out Redirect Tracking Protection In Firefox In A Somewhat Concerning Fashion
- Linux Desktop Market Share Steady at 0.8-3.5% In July 2020
- Linux 5.8 Is Released And It The Largest Release Of All Time