GNOME 3.33.2 released
A second release-candidate for what will eventually become the stable 3.34 release is out. Gnome-Contacts, Gnome-Calendar and Gnnome-Maps were disabled after changes in evolution-data-server broke those applications.
The detailed changelog for this release looks long but it's actually quite short since it lists changes going back to 2016 as new.
There appears to be many bug-fixes in GNOME Web (epiphany) and glib in this release. Not much else is new.
You can read the announcement in the gnome desktop-devel list.
last edited 2019-05-27
Latest news headlines
- Xfce4-panel 4.15.0 kicks off Xfce's march towards a 4.16 release
- Sudo bug lets users who are allowed to run commands as another user to run them as root instead
- Intels upcoming i3 CPUs raise the bar for entry-level CPUs to four cores and four threads
- Free Software Enthusiasts are The Worst when it comes to AdBlocking
- Facebook's digital currency Libra appears to be falling apart as major players leave before commitment deadline
- New stable kernels: 5.3.6, 4.19.79 and 4.14.149 are now available
- Firefox 69.0.3 with nothing new for free software users
- GNOME Internet Radio Locator v2.0.8 is now available
- GNOME 3.34.1 is now available
See the more archive for news headlines