Fourth release candidate for Mesa 19.1.0 released and the Blockers Remain Open
There's been two blocker bugs in all the release candidates for the upcoming version 19.1.0 of the Linux graphics stack and they aren't fixed in the fourth and, hopefully, last one either. There were two fixes for radeonsi and two for vulkan in rc4, at least that's something.
- 110302 - [bisected][regression] piglit egl-create-pbuffer-surface and egl-gl-colorspace regressions
- 110357 - [REGRESSION] [BISECTED] [OpenGL CTS] cts-runner --type=gl46 fails in new attempted "41" configuration
Here's what's new since 19.1.0 rc3:
- anv/android: fix missing dependencies issue during parallel build
- etnaviv: use the correct uniform dirty bits
- anv: Do not emulate texture swizzle for INPUT_ATTACHMENT, STORAGE_IMAGE
- anv: fix apply_pipeline_layout pass for arrays of YCbCr descriptors
- Revert "mesa: unreference current winsys buffers when unbinding winsys buffers"
- gallium: enable dmabuf on BSD as well
- Update version to 19.1.0-rc4
- vulkan/overlay: fix timestamp query emission with no pipeline stats
- vulkan: fix build dependency issue with generated files
- radeonsi: update buffer descriptors in all contexts after buffer invalidation
- radeonsi: fix a regression in si_rebind_buffer
- etnaviv: fill missing offset in etna_resource_get_handle
- lima: fix lima_blit with non-zero level source resource
- lima: fix render to non-zero level texture
- Revert "st/mesa: expose 0 shader binary formats for compat profiles for Qt"