Valve's released Proton 4.2-4 with RAGE 2 crash fix
The new version of the Valve's WINE version for Steam updates DXVK to v1.1.1, includes Vulkan support for No Man's Sky and it's also git a fix for Space Engineers.
Steam is typically updated to a new version shortly after new Proton versions are released.
A full changelog is in Valve's release announcement at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/releases/tag/proton-4.2-4
last edited 2019-05-16
Latest news headlines
- Dozens Of High Profile Twitter Accounts Owned And Used For Bitcoin Scam: "Tough day" For Twitter
- Apple Recommend Not Covering Your Laptops Webcam, Claims It Can Damage Hardware
- The New Wine Vulkan Backend For DirectX 9-11 Is Coming Along Nicely
- The Debian Project Wants You To Tell Them If And Why You Are Using Debian LTS Versions
- SuperTuxKart git20200711 Snapshot Is Released For Android, Linux, and Windows
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Has A New Anti-Cheat Trusted Mode
- Linus Torvalds: AVX512 Is "A Hot Mess" "I hope AVX512 dies a painful death"
- Linus Torvalds Has Merged Inclusive-Terminology Rules Into The Linux Kernel Git Tree
- Xfce Classic Brings An Alternative To Those Who Do Not Want Xfce To Become GNOME Light
See the more archive for news headlines