Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
The game publisher Feral Interactive continued it's recently started tradition of releasing new games on Linux, macOS and Windows at the same time. It can be yours from their website or Steam for $60 or 60€ depending on where you are.
Total War is apparently some kind of strategy franchise and Three Kingdoms is a new chapter of that series set in China.
While we never played any game in this series and aren't about to pay $60 for the privilege of writing a review of it we do like how they are making their proprietary software available to Linux users we well as macOS users the same day the Windows version launches.
last edited 2019-05-23
Latest news headlines
- Mstdn.jp Is Back After Hours Of Downtime Due Post Containing Islamic Terrorist Material
- Older Ubuntu Server Version Have Gained Support For AMD Rome Processors
- Glib-networking up to 2.64.2 accepts any TLS certificate as valid for any domain
- New Hong Kong Security Law Could Slow SuperTuxKart Development
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 Is Being Given Away For Free On Steam Until May 1st
- Focal fossa
- Chromium 81 Is Released With Many Security Fixes And Mostly Working Vulkan Rendering Support
- Qt Could Go Proprietary, KDE Relationship And Qt-Based Free Software In Jeopardy
- The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M 2.1.0 RC1 Is Released
See the more archive for news headlines