Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
The game publisher Feral Interactive continued it's recently started tradition of releasing new games on Linux, macOS and Windows at the same time. It can be yours from their website or Steam for $60 or 60€ depending on where you are.
Total War is apparently some kind of strategy franchise and Three Kingdoms is a new chapter of that series set in China.
While we never played any game in this series and aren't about to pay $60 for the privilege of writing a review of it we do like how they are making their proprietary software available to Linux users we well as macOS users the same day the Windows version launches.
last edited 2019-05-23
Latest news headlines
- Intels upcoming i3 CPUs raise the bar for entry-level CPUs to four cores and four threads
- Free Software Enthusiasts are The Worst when it comes to AdBlocking
- Facebook's digital currency Libra appears to be falling apart as major players leave before commitment deadline
- New stable kernels: 5.3.6, 4.19.79 and 4.14.149 are now available
- Firefox 69.0.3 with nothing new for free software users
- GNOME Internet Radio Locator v2.0.8 is now available
- GNOME 3.34.1 is now available
- The Free Software Foundation is working to gain a "shared understanding" with the GNU Project
- SuperTuxKart 1.1 could be released "anytime"
See the more archive for news headlines