Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
The game publisher Feral Interactive continued it's recently started tradition of releasing new games on Linux, macOS and Windows at the same time. It can be yours from their website or Steam for $60 or 60€ depending on where you are.
Total War is apparently some kind of strategy franchise and Three Kingdoms is a new chapter of that series set in China.
While we never played any game in this series and aren't about to pay $60 for the privilege of writing a review of it we do like how they are making their proprietary software available to Linux users we well as macOS users the same day the Windows version launches.
last edited 2019-05-23
Latest news headlines
- Util-linux 2.35 Is Released With hwclock Re-Licensed To GNU GPL v3
- Web Browser Showdown: Six Browsers On Four Computers
- KDE Plasma 5.18 Wallpaper Winner Announced
- Rocket League Is Ditching Linux Support
- Linux 5.6 Will Support Per-Die Temperature Readings On AMD Zen2 Processors
- GNU make 4.3 Is Released
- Microsoft WordPad 2020 Will Contain In-App Advertisements
- Wine 5.0 Is Released With Multi-Monitor Support, Vulkan 1.1 Support and New XAudio2 re-implementation
- Per-Process Bandwidth Monitor Bandwhich 0.10.0 Is Released
See the more archive for news headlines