Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
The game publisher Feral Interactive continued it's recently started tradition of releasing new games on Linux, macOS and Windows at the same time. It can be yours from their website or Steam for $60 or 60€ depending on where you are.
Total War is apparently some kind of strategy franchise and Three Kingdoms is a new chapter of that series set in China.
While we never played any game in this series and aren't about to pay $60 for the privilege of writing a review of it we do like how they are making their proprietary software available to Linux users we well as macOS users the same day the Windows version launches.
last edited 2019-05-23
Latest news headlines
- Mesa 19.3.0 Is Released With ACO shader compiler for AMD GPUs And OpenGL 4.6 Support
- Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Is Available For Free on GoG The Next 26 Hours
- Linux Version Of Microsoft Teams Is Now Available
- DXVK DirectX To Vulkan Translation Layer Development Halts To A Grind
- KDEs "Season of KDE 2020" Student Program is Open For Enrolment
- The American Senate Wants Secure Encryption With Government Backdoors
- Gooroom Cloud OS v2.0 RC1 Is Released With Focus Server-Side "Apps"
- Linux Kernel 5.5 "Kleptomaniac Octopus" RC1 Is Released With Live Patching, Reworked Fair Scheduler And More
- Firefox 71 Released With Built-In MP3 Decoding, 12 Security Fixes and Some Breakage
See the more archive for news headlines