Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
The game publisher Feral Interactive continued it's recently started tradition of releasing new games on Linux, macOS and Windows at the same time. It can be yours from their website or Steam for $60 or 60€ depending on where you are.
Total War is apparently some kind of strategy franchise and Three Kingdoms is a new chapter of that series set in China.
While we never played any game in this series and aren't about to pay $60 for the privilege of writing a review of it we do like how they are making their proprietary software available to Linux users we well as macOS users the same day the Windows version launches.
last edited 2019-05-23
Latest news headlines
- Git v2.23.0 is released and available
- Fedora 31 is branched: Here are the high-lights in the next Fedora version
- Creating Worms exploiting Windows Remote Desktop Vulnerabilities knock on port 3389
- Happy Birthday Debian
- AMD finally submits kernel patch for broken RDRAND on older AMD APUs
- Tor Snowflake launched as a censorship countermeasure for the The Onion Router network
- Treasure-trove of internal Google documents showing censorship and bias leaked by insider
- Linux Kernel 5.3-rc4 released
- Xfce 4.14 Released
See the more archive for news headlines