Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
The game publisher Feral Interactive continued it's recently started tradition of releasing new games on Linux, macOS and Windows at the same time. It can be yours from their website or Steam for $60 or 60€ depending on where you are.
Total War is apparently some kind of strategy franchise and Three Kingdoms is a new chapter of that series set in China.
While we never played any game in this series and aren't about to pay $60 for the privilege of writing a review of it we do like how they are making their proprietary software available to Linux users we well as macOS users the same day the Windows version launches.
last edited 2019-05-23
Latest news headlines
- Linux Kernel 3.16.69 released
- Linus Still Based and Caches Are Faster than Direct IO
- Support for new Power-Saving CPU Instructions in a future Low-Power Mobile 10mm CPU Architecture from Intel code-named "Tremont" is being added to the Linux Kernel
- KDE Plasma 5.16.1 released
- The GNU Guix distribution is moving from gzip to lzip
- Richard Stallman to Visit Germany in July
- New Stable Kernel Series Releases 4.4.182, 4.9.182, 4.14.127, 4.19.52 and 5.1.11 Fixes Serious TCP Networking Vulnerabilities
- New Kernels: 5.2-rc5, 5.1.10, 4.19.51 and 4.14.126 released
- KDEs GSOC students are making Good Progress towards Many Exciting Improvements
See the more archive for news headlines