Second print edition of "The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction" by William Shotts is now available in stores
The book was initially published in 2009 and has been gradually updated and modernized since. It covers subjects from What is the Shell to Regular Expressions, Text Processing and many other subjects.
The Internet Edition of the book is licensed under the CreativeCommons license by-nc-nd.
You can supposedly buy the paper edition of the book "wherever fine books are sold".
last edited 2019-05-12
Latest news headlines
- Linux Kernel Disables Coffee Lakes HPET On The Grounds That It Is "Unreliable"
- Linux Distributions Running On Intel CPUs Are About To Get A Lot Slower
- Thunar 1.8.11 "Emergency" Release Available, Fixes Startup Crashes on FreeBSD, Fedora and Gentoo
- Xfce Video Player Parole v1.0.5 Is Released
- Mesa 19.2.4 Emergency Release Available
- Two New Motherboards FSF Certificed As Freedom-Respecting: Talos II Mainboard and Talos II Lite
- Hospital Management System GNU Health Version 3.6 Is Released
- Disney+ Will Not Work On GNU/Linux Machines
- SimpleMailQt V2.0.0-beta 1 Is Released With Asynchronous Support
See the more archive for news headlines