Second print edition of "The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction" by William Shotts is now available in stores
The book was initially published in 2009 and has been gradually updated and modernized since. It covers subjects from What is the Shell to Regular Expressions, Text Processing and many other subjects.
The Internet Edition of the book is licensed under the CreativeCommons license by-nc-nd.
You can supposedly buy the paper edition of the book "wherever fine books are sold".
Latest news headlines
- Linux 5.1.5 released with IMPORTANT Fix for Users of Encrypted LVM volumes on SSDs
- Intel's back on top
- BlackArch Linux 2019.06.01 brought Back From the Future is Now Available
- GNOME Developers have Made Their Moves against Themes
- KDE's Kate text editor has too many bugs, developers call for help
- Microsoft GitHub launches "Sponsors" feature allowing users to Pay Open Source Developers
- K-Pop group Pristin has disbanded
- Will Huawei laptop improvements get accepted into the Linux kernel?
- GNOME will have 10 Students making "Improvements" during Google's Summer of Code
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from Feral Interactive now available
- Indian state reportedly Saved 430 Million USD by using to their own Ubuntu-based Linux distribution in Schools
See the more archive for news headlines