Second print edition of "The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction" by William Shotts is now available in stores
The book was initially published in 2009 and has been gradually updated and modernized since. It covers subjects from What is the Shell to Regular Expressions, Text Processing and many other subjects.
The Internet Edition of the book is licensed under the CreativeCommons license by-nc-nd.
You can supposedly buy the paper edition of the book "wherever fine books are sold".
last edited 2019-05-12
Latest news headlines
- Mstdn.jp Is Back After Hours Of Downtime Due Post Containing Islamic Terrorist Material
- Older Ubuntu Server Version Have Gained Support For AMD Rome Processors
- Glib-networking up to 2.64.2 accepts any TLS certificate as valid for any domain
- New Hong Kong Security Law Could Slow SuperTuxKart Development
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 Is Being Given Away For Free On Steam Until May 1st
- Focal fossa
- Chromium 81 Is Released With Many Security Fixes And Mostly Working Vulkan Rendering Support
- Qt Could Go Proprietary, KDE Relationship And Qt-Based Free Software In Jeopardy
- The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M 2.1.0 RC1 Is Released
See the more archive for news headlines