Second print edition of "The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction" by William Shotts is now available in stores
The book was initially published in 2009 and has been gradually updated and modernized since. It covers subjects from What is the Shell to Regular Expressions, Text Processing and many other subjects.
The Internet Edition of the book is licensed under the CreativeCommons license by-nc-nd.
You can supposedly buy the paper edition of the book "wherever fine books are sold".
last edited 2019-05-12
Latest news headlines
- It's over, Kubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish is EOL
- Xfce Image Viewer Ristretto 0.8.5 released
- New Steam Clients Available with Faster Game Downloads
- User-friendly XMPP client Kaidan 0.4.1 released
- AMD Navi Support is merged into the upcoming Linux Kernel 5.3
- KDE Connect now lets you connect your Mac to Android phones and Linux desktops
- Happy birthday KDE Plama 5
- Microsoft's Terms of Service Updated to be even more Draconian
- AntiX 19 beta 2 released
See the more archive for news headlines