Richard Stallman takes on Switzerland
The Free Software Foundation has announced that Richard Stallman, the creator of the GNU Project and the father of modern GNU/Linux distributions, will be speaking at an undisclosed location in Bienne, Switzerland on May 15, 2019.
The topic of discussion has yet to be disclosed. The event will be free of charge.
last edited 2019-05-02
Latest news headlines
- Mpv drops GNOME support
- Suddenly Seeing Random KDE Programs Scale And Become Huge While Others Do Not When Launched Outside Of KDE Plasma? This Variable Can Save The Day
- Xfce4-time-out-plugin 1.1.1 Is Released
- Dooble Web Browser 2020.07.07 Is Released
- Video Trimmer 0.2.0 Is Out
- Zettlr Markdown Editor 1.7.1 Is Released With Vim And Emacs Input Modes
- SLOS-GIMPainter Brush Package Can Make GIMP A Better Painting Tool
- Linux Desktop Market Share Could Have Doubled, Or Stagnated, In Q2 2020
- Firefox 78 Is Released With 14 Security Fixes
See the more archive for news headlines