Richard Stallman takes on Switzerland
The Free Software Foundation has announced that Richard Stallman, the creator of the GNU Project and the father of modern GNU/Linux distributions, will be speaking at an undisclosed location in Bienne, Switzerland on May 15, 2019.
The topic of discussion has yet to be disclosed. The event will be free of charge.
last edited 2019-05-02
Latest news headlines
- Linux Kernel Disables Coffee Lakes HPET On The Grounds That It Is "Unreliable"
- Linux Distributions Running On Intel CPUs Are About To Get A Lot Slower
- Thunar 1.8.11 "Emergency" Release Available, Fixes Startup Crashes on FreeBSD, Fedora and Gentoo
- Xfce Video Player Parole v1.0.5 Is Released
- Mesa 19.2.4 Emergency Release Available
- Two New Motherboards FSF Certificed As Freedom-Respecting: Talos II Mainboard and Talos II Lite
- Hospital Management System GNU Health Version 3.6 Is Released
- Disney+ Will Not Work On GNU/Linux Machines
- SimpleMailQt V2.0.0-beta 1 Is Released With Asynchronous Support
See the more archive for news headlines