2006-10-24: Internet Explorer v7 blocks users from downloading Mozilla Firefox 1.5.x
Users of "that" OS which comes with something called "Internet Explorer" are reporting that they are unable to download Mozilla Firefox using that browser.
We realize that this information is not very relevant to Linux users as Internet Explorer 7.0 work well on Linux; the latest version which works smoothly in Wine is IE 6.0.
last edited 2019-06-07
Latest News Headlines
- Git v2.23.0 is released and available
- Fedora 31 is branched: Here are the high-lights in the next Fedora version
- Creating Worms exploiting Windows Remote Desktop Vulnerabilities knock on port 3389
- Happy Birthday Debian
- AMD finally submits kernel patch for broken RDRAND on older AMD APUs
- Tor Snowflake launched as a censorship countermeasure for the The Onion Router network
- Treasure-trove of internal Google documents showing censorship and bias leaked by insider
- Linux Kernel 5.3-rc4 released
- Xfce 4.14 Released
See the more archive for news headlines