Wondering What Is On A Child's Computer? The United Kingdom's "National Crime Agency" Can Help
The United Kingdom's "National Crime Agency" wants to help you understand what scary programs like Kali Linux, which could be on your child's computer, really are. They have made a highly informative and totally factually accurate poster which you, as a parent, should read so you can understand what kind of dangerous computer programs your child might be using.
written by 권유리 (Kwon Yu-ri). published 2020-12-13 - last edited 2020-02-16
Presented with no further comment..
Yes. It is real. This really is the current state of the country where have to be 18+ and show an ID card to buy a plastic spoon.
- Humble Bundle Has A Huge Sale With Many Native Linux Games
- Wine 5.2 Is Released With 22 Bug-Fixes And New Features
- Mutazione Got A Native Linux Version
- Cantata 2.4.0 Is Released
- Firefox 73 and 68.5.0esr Are Released With Security Updates
- Tor Browser Bundle 9.0.5 Is Released And You Should Upgrade To It
- Mesa 20.0.0-rc3 Is Released With Barely Nothing New Since rc2
- 30+ South Korean Governmental Organizations, Local Governments And Schools Have Switched To Linux